Soulmates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulmates

There will be some major changes, so stay tuned

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shounen-ai rpg

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Shounen-ai rpg - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:14 pm

"Alright." Takeo's mom said. "No, nothing I could think of." She then replied. They got up and left the kitchen so they wouldn't disturb Haruki while he was cleaning it. Neither of Takeo's parents talked much at home. They kind of lived their lives like a show: trying to look perfect to any strangers (or anyone for that matter) while being stoic at best in the inside. At worst outright dysfunctional; which was quite obvious when it came to arguments like the one they had with Takeo a few minutes ago.
The orange-haired boy was therewhile still laying in his bed. 'I have to get out of here. I'd rather leave than having them throw me out. Even if they won't, I just can't take this anymore. Who gives a flying fuck if we don't look like the perfect family to strangers!? Who gives a crap what strangers think about them? I sure don't!' Takeo was already planning the way he'd go without anyone noticing. He planned out every single detail; which wasn't excactly typical for him. 'I wish Haruki would come with me; but it would be too selfish to ask; even for me. I'll just tell him it will be okay and that they will calm down. I always do, but this time I just have a feeling they won't calm down . . . Haruki knows me well; I should be able to twist the truth a little without him noticing though. It's not like he can read my mind and knows I'm about to run away. He had never liked lying; no matter why. It wasn't like Takeo was the best liar ever; but that didn't mean he couldn't tell a few white lies. This was much more than a white lie though.
Back to top Go down
https://soulmates.rpg-board.net
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:20 pm

The kitchen wasn't really dirty and Haruki started cleaning right away, the only problem he had was the kitchen counter since some icky stuff was stuck to it. When he finally finished cleaning he left the kitchen and sighed, cleaning often helped him calm down. It made Haruki confused if it was something that should only count for girls or men as well. He walked towards Takeo's room and knocked lightly on the door to let Takeo know he was coming inside. 'Am I bothering you?' He asked when he opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:28 pm

The boy sat up as he hear the quiet knocking on the door. That could only be that person, since his siblings would knock loudly and his parents . . . either loudly or not at all. In moments like this he was happy to have a friend like Haruki; who didn't hate him because of his sexuality, who tried to take the blame if his parents were to harsh on him. "No, no. It's okay." He said. Then he smiled. It was aslightly forced smile; but a smile nontheless. "I'm sure they'll calm down; they always do." Takeo said. He said that excact same sentence after almost every argument and so far he'd usually been right. He made a gesture inviting him to sit next to him on the bed and said:"Or you can sit on the chair. It doesn't matter." For a moment he wanted to tell him about his plans; but then he decided to stick to his original plan . . . that involved keeping it a secret. 'Should I at least confess? It's the last chance I'll ever get. But I can't just confess anf leave, can I?' He looked at the white-haired boy thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Haruki nodded and closed the door lightly. 'I'll sit on the chair.' He said, it sounded cold. Maybe a little like he didn't want to sit next to Takeo, but Haruki strangely never like to sit on soft things. He grabbed the chair and dragged it a little closer to Takeo and sat down. 'Yes, They can't stay mad at you forever.' Haruki said with a warm tone. 'I know I couldn't.' he said and chuckled like it was a joke. 'I just wanted to check if you felt okay. Also, I feel like I'm more to blame than you, so don't start blaming yourself, it's far from your fault.'. He wanted to sound as warm as he could, in case it would make Takeo feel a little better.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Takeo remembered now that Haruki didn't like sitting on soft things like beds, so he knew why the boy sounded so cold. He knew that it wasn't because he was mad at him; even though it felt a bit like he was. 'If he wouldn't like me, he wouldn't be anywhere near me. It's not like my parents force him to be nice to me.' He thought. The forced smile loosed its forceful-nes. With an honest smile Takeo answered:"Yeah . . . they never did."
His heart started beating faster. The warm tone of his voice did cheer him up; also just the fact that Haruki tried to cheer him up already helped a lot. His little smile grew a little bigger as Haruki chuckled. "You know I'm fine . . . it happens every time. I should be used to it by now." For a moment it looked like he was about to get sad again; but then he forced himself to think about something else and the smile sneaked back onto his lips. "It's not your fault either. I mean it's more my fault I think. But mostly it's not anyone's fault. What should I do? Watch him every second of his live? Keep him on a leash? He knows very well that he's not supposed to climb the closet." Takeo answered. He had never wanted to hug his friend so badly and thank him . . . well for everything Haruki had ever done for him. Takeo opened his mouth as if he was going to say something; closed it again and shook his head. No. I can't confess now. How would that look? I confess and dissappear . . .' "I forgott what I was going to say." He chuckled.
By now he had to force himself to remember his plans. Haruki always knew how to cheer him up.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Haruki chuckled and stood up. He grabbed the chair and put it back in it's place. 'It's no problem, you must be tired. We'll leave early tomorrow to go see Samui if you want to. There's.. something I want to do before going to bed so I'll have to go now.' He said and bowed his head a little. Maybe Takeo didn't notice it but Haruki usually talked in a less formal way to him than his parents.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:39 pm

Takeo brushed through his spiky hair. He watched the white-haired boy put the chair back into it‘s place. „Kinda . . .“ he answered. To be honest he wasn‘t very tired; but he knew he‘d have to get up early tomorrow. "I don't think that's the right time. Samui would be all mopey, especially if it's one of the rare days where he actually sleeps long and we'd wake him up." That wasn't a complete lie, but Takeo wouldn't mind the mopeynes that much. He just wanted to get away early in the morning. He wished his friend a good night and ignored the fact that Haruki had bowed his head a little.
The orange-haired boy liked that Haruki wasn‘t as formal around him as around his parents. After all he didn‘t insist on formal behavior unlike his parents. Takeo almost hated formal things. He couldn‘t be himself and it felt like he was kept in chains . . . Probably the biggest part of this feelings was because of his family; but no matter what the cause was; the outcome was still the same.
He lied on his bed for quite a while, before he got up and took an empty sheet of paper, a pencil and an eraser. The boy threw it all on his bed carelessly. He wondered whether he should also take the envelope; but then decided that an envelope wasn‘t necessary. It wouldn‘t change anything either.
Then Takeo lied down on his bed once more, using a book as a substitute for a table. He could just write on his desk; but that way he could pretend to be reading if someone came in. Usually Takeo wasn’t too worried about details; but when it came to this single plan he was almost paranoid. That was very untypical for the boy indeed.
He wondered how he should start the letter. It shouldn’t really sound formal; that wasn’t like him at all. But it shouldn’t sound careless either. ‘I’ll just start with “dear Haruki”; no wait! That sounds really gay. It sounds like I’m writing to my grandma! I’ll just write “hey”. That shouldn’t sound too careless.’ He wrote the beginning down and paused to think.
Before the boy had known it, he had spent almost an hour writing the letter; going over the plan in his head and hoping Haruki wouldn’t be too mad at him. ‘Maybe I should confess in this letter. I mean . . . he wouldn’t read it until I was already on my way; at least I wouldn’t get a rejection. Geez, I sound like a fucking coward! If I ever confess to him; I’ll say it face to face. What’s the worst that could happen?’ Takeo read the letter over once again and then nodded thoughtfully. ‘This will do.’ He thought.

Hey Haruki,

By the time you’ll read this letter I’ll hopefully be gone already. I know it seems sudden; but I’ve been thinking about this for quite some time now. I know once day they’d throw me out because they hate me so much and this might be the time. I know I said they’re going to calm down; but I’m afraid this time they won’t. I don’t know why; but I just have a bad feeling about this. Quite frankly I’d much rather leave on my own than being thrown out.
Also this might sound angsty but I just can’t take it anymore! They probably hate me anyway. At least they’re ashamed of me because I’m not as perfect as they want me to. I’ve tried but I know I just can’t be the son they want me to be. All I am to them is a baby-sitter. They even try to get my siblings to hate me. I never told you; but I remember hearing Benji ask what bisexuality is; when he was younger. They gave him a cold look and started going on about how bad and unnatural it was. They make me look like a freaking psychopath or some criminal! Samui doesn’t even really get what being bi means!
Sorry for ranting like that; I know that isn’t like me at all. I’ve planned every detail about getting out of here. After all I had a lot of time on my hands. I don’t want to take any food from home because I don’t want my parents or siblings to notice right away that I’m gone. By the time you’re reading this my bed will be stuffed to make it at least look like I’m still asleep. You know where the entrance to the surface is; it’s quite close to our house. However I won’t be able to leave the village there. I wouldn’t want to be seen anywhere near my house as soon as I leave; just so I don’t get caught. I’ll go to Mesura. It’s close enough to reach the surface quickly but far enough so I’d already be gone by the time people start searching there.
I’m heading off to Retena. You know I’ve always wanted to visit that place. After all it isn’t just one of the few over-ground-cities in this world, it’s the oldest one. I’ve heard rumors that they all live in glass houses and that the streets are made of glass too; but I don’t think it’s true. I’d like to meet someone who does though. I wonder if they wouldn’t mind going to the bathroom while everyone can watch them. I hope that the place I live in will have big windows.
Anyway; I’ll cross the Kareshi-forests. I know it’s a bit dangerous, especially since it is spring and the pollen-season will begin soon. But it is the fastest way you can take. I’ve read a lot about all kinds of Kareshi. It’s interesting how one plant can have so many different sub-species. Sounds nerdy, huh? I never thought I’d end up reading about freaking plants unless someone would force me to. Thank you parents, thank you teachers I’d be lost without you now. I hope I’m nor allergic or the pollen might literally kill me; but I’m sure I’m not. Also I’ve got a mask just in case.
There are a few favors I need to ask for though. I know I’m not in the position to ask for anything right now; especially since I’m not even there and don’t know if you’d do any of it. Please keep an eye on my siblings. I know they have parents; but let’s face it. Most of the time I was the only family they had since these assholes are never there. If I’m gone they’d be all alone. That’s already a lot to ask from you. Oh and please tell Samui that I’m sorry for being so moody yesterday so he won’t be as mad at me after I’m gone. There’s one more favor: don’t tell anyone where I’m going or the last place I was.
I promise I’ll write you every third day; just to tell you how things are going until I have somehow managed to make a living in Retena. I can’t promise when the letters will reach you though; I’ll send them as soon as I reach a place where I can send letters from.
Your friend and coward . . .
Takeo

He folded the letter neatly in half and put it down next to his bed. Then he got his alarm clock to make sure he’d wake up in time. The orange-haired boy put it under his pillow. It was hard and uncomfortable; but that way it would still be loud enough to wake him without waking anyone else. Or at least that’s what he was going for.
It took quite a long time until he fell asleep; or at least it felt like more than an hour. It might have been more or less; the boy didn’t bother to take a look at the clock under his pillow. He dreamt about the glasshouses in Retena and suddenly being trapped in the shower with people staring at him through the glass. In his dream Takeo just blatantly stared at all of them; until everyone had turned around. He realized that he suddenly didn’t feel as ashamed anymore. ‘If they don’t want to see it, they shouldn’t be staring at me through the glass anyway.’ He thought, still dreaming.
As the night passed he had a couple of dreams about the city; about the wide Kareshi-fields; about the infamous Kareshi-forest. Takeo couldn’t remember a single one of them though when he woke up. The clock under his pillow mercilessly dragged him back into reality. And the reality was the annoying alarm of the clock; a slight headache, tiredness and the desire to shut that clock up and stand up at a reasonable time.
He sighed quietly, sat up and shut the alarm of the clock off. The boy yawned and looked at the letter. He had almost forgotten about it. He got dressed and got himself a piece of bread from the kitchen. He dipped the corner into the butter carefully enough to not leave any crumbs behind.
After his bread with butter and water breakfast, he remembered the letter once again. Hoping Haruki was still asleep he sneaked back to his own room. Takeo picked the letter up and went to Haruki’s room. He pressed his ear against the door; thinking what a fool he was. ‘It’s probably like 5:30 in the morning. How much noise would he possibly make IF he was awake?’ He opened the door as quietly as possible and sneaked towards the boys’ bed. The orange-haired boy looked at him for a moment; smiling before he put the letter down carefully next to the bed. He quickly left as quietly as he had entered and hoped that Haruki wouldn’t think of him as a creep when he found the letter.
He stuffed a blanket into his backpack, as well as some stuff to write, a bottle of water, a pocket knife and some clothes. After that the boy put on his coat, stuffing his wallet in one of the pockets. The shoes were next to the door. He quietly put them on; being glad he had at least come that far without being caught.
Takeo left the house, locking the front door without making any noise. He put his key under the doormat since he wouldn’t need it anymore. Then he went to the supermarket and waited until it opened at 6 am. The orange-haired boy only needed to wait about 15 minutes. He quickly bought some food. ‘That should be enough for the journey . . .’ He thought. The woman at the cash-register gave him a weird look; which of course he ignored. Takeo couldn’t care less what she thought about him. He’d probably never see her again anyway.
Most people were still asleep or at least in their houses, the streets were empty. He never noticed how creepy the village could look when the streets were that empty and a shiver when down his spine. Takeo had to hold himself back from running; even though he was sure nobody was following him. ‘I’d notice the footsteps.’ He thought to himself.
It didn’t take long until he reached the end of the village and the beginning of the path to Mesura. After he had been walking on the path for about ten minutes, he finally began to calm down. Takeo yawned quietly; covering his mouth even though nobody would see him here.
He wasn’t used to walking this path alone; but that wasn’t the first time he had gone to Mesura. The orange-haired boy finally reached the village and looked around. It looked a lot like Kimure; the village he had lived in all his live. Only that Mesura was a bit smaller, the houses weren’t as far apart either; they were close together. As if they were huddling closer to be safe from some unknown danger . . . or at least safer. Takeo pushed these thoughts aside and began to look for the map. Despite the fact that the village was rather small; they had a map which also showed the entrance to the surface.
Mesura was even a bit closer to the surface than Kimure. He thought it would probably only take him about 15 minutes to cross the village and reach the entrance. The surface would be another four or five minutes away. The way up to the surface was small; much narrower than the one in Kimure. That was mainly because merchants were more likely to enter the underground through a bigger village like Kimure. Usually some would go to Mesura as well. But most of them were headed to villages far deeper in the mountain; villages that depended a lot on the merchants.
Takeo closed his eyes as he was blinded by the bright light of the rising sun. His eyes were used to candle-light and the light of the few windows above the village but not to direct sunlight. Though the boy had been to the surface so often that he had stopped counting; it always took him a few moments to get used to the bright light.
He pulled out his map and his compass and checked in which direction he had to go. After a moment he nodded, put the stuff away, closed the backpack and moved on. There were a few Kareshi-plants here and there. This was one of the very few places where Kareshi and other plants shared a co-existence. Unlike usually; that the Kareshi-plants soon would just leave no place left for any other plants. Wherever any kind of Kareshi grew, there wouldn’t be any other plants.
‘It will take about two days until I reach the fields, one more day until I reach the forest. I have to hurry before the pollen-season starts. I read anyone who’s got a strong allergy couldn’t survive there at this time of the year; not even with a mask. Even for everyone else: without the mask the pollen would damage their lungs a lot if they stay in there as long as I’ll have to. Good that I have a mask.’ He thought. At this very moment Takeo felt at ease; though he had already begun to miss Haruki and his siblings a teeny-tiny bit. After all Takeo didn’t think he’d see any of them ever again.
He just now realized that he had forgotten his guitar at home. The boy would have to buy a new one once he got a Job at Retena and enough money. It pissed him off though; this journey would probably be quite boring after a while.
Takeo had left the underground about an hour ago and now decided to sit down and eat some more breakfast. He picked some berries which he knew were edible. Then he just wiped his hands in the grass to get the berry-juice of his hands and decided to sit here a bit longer.
It was a warm spring-day so he had taken off his coat to sit on it; since the grass was still a bit damp. He as sure it was going to dry soon but until then he didn’t feel like getting wet already. Walking around in wet clothes probably wouldn’t be as much fun and he was sure he was going to have to endure it some time on his journey. After all it was still spring; it wouldn’t exactly be a big surprise if it rained.
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:39 am

Haruki woke up around 6:30. He felt like it was a little late since he still had to prepare some breakfast. He sighed and got up , even though he had never been much of a morning bird and getting up early was painful. Though he had been doing that for years, he always felt as sleepy, but being the hardworking person he was he never complained and just let it pass. He put on his pants and his socks. His belt and his shirt, his vest and his shoes, then finally his tie. He went to a nearby mirror where he fixed his hair and grabbed a small hair elastic and made a small braid in his hair. He stood in front of the mirror for a minute checking if he looked okay. He nodded and then went out of his room to prepare some breakfast. Unfortunately he did not notice the letter sitting on his floor, so with no worries he started to prepare a nice and fancy breakfast for the whole family. He was never hungry in the mornings, and he was sure there'd be some leftovers so he started to prepare waffles, omelettes, pancakes and some tiny fruit dishes. When all was done he took out some plates and other things to prepare the dinner table, and when that was done he sighed happily and walked towards Takeo's room. He thought he should wake him up first since he might want to eat alone, and not with his parents or siblings. He knocked lightly on the door and opened it 'Takeo, I've come to wake you up.' he whispered and closed the door slowly, then he went to the bed and lightly shook "Takeo". However he got no reaction at all, so he pulled the blanket off gently. And to his own surprise he didn't see Takeo lying there. Only a bunch of junk that made it look like he was sleeping there. He looked around the room feeling uncomfortable, he had this feeling that told him to go outside and see if he was outside, He didn't want to spend time looking around the house for him mainly because it'd be very stupid to stuff the bed with junk to make it look like he was sleeping for no reason. He went straight to his own room to get a coat, but when he entered he noticed a piece of paper on his floor. He was in a too big hurry to pick it up so he grabbed his coat from his closet. He was somewhat of a perfectionist so the piece of paper started bugging him when he had finally put his coat on. So he walked towards it and picked it up.

"Hey Haruki," Haruki read. Being a book lover enabled him to read the letter very quickly.

When he was done reading he stared at the letter for a few seconds, and then he read it again. He sighed and then a smile appeared on his lips. It was not like he was glad about the bad news he had just received. 'I knew the day would come that he'd run away, but this is way too soon. He's probably just left, I better hurry after him, I don't recall the letter being on the floor when I woke up.' he thought to himself. 'I should take some stuff with me in case I or he get hungry on the way back here.' he thought as he reached for a bag far back in his closet. 'However I've got a feeling that.. He's not as close as I think... I'll take a book with me.. who knows what will happen, if he doesn't want to go back right away I'll read him something maybe? It usually calms his siblings.'. He grabbed one of his favorite books and put it in the bag, then he opened a shelf close to his room and took some money. He didn't want to force Takeo to come back with him, he wanted to be 100% prepared for a journey, even though it might mean it would all be a waste if he was standing at the doorsteps when he walked outside. He ripped the letter he had found on the floor so no one could read it and then he wrote a little note on a piece of paper that said "I went outside to buy something, I apologize for not being able to wake anyone up.". He went into the dining room to put it on the table, the paper he had used was colored green so he was pretty sure the note would be noticed quite easily. He rushed outside the house and then straight to where Samui had been hospitalized. It was early, but of course somebody was there. He kindly asked a nice looking woman to hand little Samui a small green colored note that said 'Samui, I'm very sorry about being so moody yesterday.'. He wrote it like that so Samui would think it was actually Takeo that was apologizing. He put no name on it, which didn't quiet make it fake. At least in his eyes. Then he rushed off to look for Takeo. Trying his best to think like Takeo so it would be easier for him to find him.

--

Meanwhile very close to Takeo. A voice could be heard not so far away.

"The parched land, like a scorched hell.
A field covered with flowers.
I tell a far old tale about it.
The field was a curse put on the land.
Though beautiful, the pollen deadlier than..."

The person seemed to be singing to himself, a calm melody which had chilly feeling to it. But when he noticed Takeo sitting there he stopped singing and quickly started checking him out, since he wasn't that far away from Takeo it was clear what he looked like. Short red hair, a bright tanned body, slim and tatooed. His clothes were unusual and didn't cover much of his body. His whole belly was exposed, and he seemed to be wearing quiet weird looking bracelets. He seemed to be equipped tiny daggers as well, though they were not really noticeable because they were attached on the back of his belt. He seemed to be wearing a weird looking hoodie with a scarf-like thing attached to it. He just stood there checking Takeo out, there was no telling what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:58 am

Takeo noticed the voice, it wasn't familiar though. 'I'd better be careful anyway's. After all I'm not too far away from the underground.' For a moment he thought he could actually feel the guy staring at him; though that was just ridiculous. He got up and turned around; beginning to check the red-haired stranger out. He surely won't enter the Kareshi-fields . . . In case he followf me I should try to get there as quickly as possible.' The boy looked for any backpacks or other bags the redhead carried with him. He didn't notice the daggers though.
The boy decided to play it cool. "Hey! Haven't met anyone here in quite a while." He opened his backpack, and he seemed to look for something. Takeo put the pocket knife on top of all things; so that he could easily reach it if necessary and to cover that up he took the blottle of wather and took a sip from it. While putting the bottle back he stood with his back towards the stanger so that he couldn't look him in the eyes. Takeo wasn't a good liar so he tried covering the lie up.
Even before he stood up he said:"I'm Riku. Riku Minake. And you?" The orange-haired boy got up and turned around so that he was faceing the readhead again.
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:25 am

'Eniola, That's my 33rd name.' The red haired boy said and smiled friendly at Takeo. 'Where are you headed?' he asked kindly. 'Never have I seen anyone dressed like that step outside alone. There are bandits.. thieves.. Whatever you call them, everywhere.' he added. Even though he seemed like the only person around, weird enough to be a thief. 'You look like you've got some money on you, want me to company you and see what I can do to get you to wherever you're heading? Of course it's not free, but believe me, with someone like me on your side, nothing will go wrong.'. Of course he sounded like he was just trying to get some money out of Takeo, but he was a man of his word. He walked closer to Takeo, and Takeo's smell made it clear to him he wasn't of a poor family which could barely clean their house. His sense of smell was quiet good compared to a normal human, though it was not like he had super senses, More like he just knew. He wasn't expecting Takeo to say yes to him so he just waited patiently for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:43 am

Takeo smiled. "Then what's the other 32?" He asked, though he didn't think Eniola really had 33 names nor would he want to know them all. "I'm headed towards the coast of Lumire." He answered. That was entirely true; but since Lumire had a very, very long coast that would give the stranger very little information about the actual place. "I wouldn't be to worried bout them . . . after all I am tougher than I look. Also there wouldn't be much to take aside from a few rather plain clothes. To people like his parents; the clothes might look plain. However the stranger wouldn't be able to see that if he didn't look into Takeo's backpack.
Then the redhaired boy thought for a moment. Should he take the risk and travel with a complete stranger in places he'd never even been before? He didn't know how much he could trust him. Takeo wasn't the most suspicious or worried person; but he was most certainly no idiot. He decided to accept and keep a very close eye to him. 'It will probably be easy to get away from anyone in the fields . . . esspecially if I leave the paths. If nothing happen until we reach them I should be fine. Also I have my pocket knife.' "Hmmm . . . I might not be able to pay you right away therefore I'll see what I can pay once we reach my destination. Also depends on the amount of money you want." He looked at him just waiting for his answer. Takeo would have lied if he wasn't such a bad liar. He would have told him he was a traveler who just got lucky and spent a few nights with rich; but very nice people.
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:16 am

'Other 32? Non of your business.' Eniola answered with a smile on his face. He was a cold person, but keeping a smile on his face might make him look like he was friendlier than he really was. 'Coast of Lumire, that's a weird place to be headed from here..' Eniola chuckled and started fixing the bracelet on his left arm. 'You don't look tough, more like a weak traveler. Thieves always find SOMETHING valuable in every "traveler's" pockets, If you know what I mean. Even clothes are valuables, eh? It doesn't matter if you can pay me right away or not, I'm sure you'll have something. We'll probably get there safe anyway so.. I'm not asking for much, I never do. I get free food for running errands in towns, Sometimes stealing helps to, you know? Not a bad guy, not a good guy, so people got nothing against me, and I have a few friend salesmen and travelers. A easy and free life, that's what I always wanted~' Eniola said. He wasn't getting personal with Takeo, this is what he told most people. Just his way of making people trust him better. 'So your destination is Lumire, coast, same thing, Have you got a way in your mind? I mean the pollen season will start soon, so you'd better be quick.'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:40 am

"Why is that?" Takeo asked; not really expecting an answer. "That makes it all the easier. People tend to underestimate me a bit . . . True. Thiefs always find something." He listened to the redhead and nodded. The orange-ahired boy didn't really trust Eniola; but of course he didn't want him to know. He smiled and explained:"Yes. Yes, I do. I will not avoid the forrest or fields because that would take much longer. I have a mask with me; so I'll be fine. I want to get to my destination as quickly as possible." The boy picked the backpack up. "Then let's go." He said still with that smile on his face. 'It's not half as hard as I thought to lie to him . . .'
Takeo was tempted to try to lie to him again; but he was afraid he'd get caught. After all just because he got lucky once, didn't mean he was a good liar by now.
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Eniola chuckled and looked over at Takeo. 'That sounds very silly. You know if you touch a plant you'll have a chance of dying as well. There's only one time I've gone that way, and it was reckless. But if that's your plan, I'm not her to stop you. I'm here to help you.' he said with a soothing tone. 'By the way, why do you need to go there so soon? Why didn't you pick a better time~? C'mon you can tell me, I love stories, We'll probably never meet again after we depart so you might as well tell me something about you, eh? I know I'm right.. I always am~ I'll tell you something about me in return.' Even though Eniola acted like he wanted to get personal with Takeo, he didn't. There were just a few things he had to know before he parted with Takeo. He scratched the back of his head and started walking, playing with a tiny dagger in his hands, throwing it around and grabbing it again.

Haruki was trying his best to get to Takeo as soon as possible, it was only a matter of time. He kept moving forward as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:08 pm

"I know . . ." He answered as Eniola confroted him with his reckless desicion. Takeo wondered how much he should tell the redhead. "I'm a traveler at heart. However I only now decided to follow this dream of mine. I want to get to the coast of Lumire as fast as possible because I heard it's beautiful there in spring. I have always wanted to see North-Lumire in spring." The orange-haired boy decided to keep it at that. Sure; the information he had given him was generic but Takeo hoped it sounded personal enough. He couldn't risk talking about his real problems and his family. Takeo smiled sadly as he said:"A friend of mine was born in North-Lumire. He passed away . . ." The boy was talking about his friend Kinao. That wasn't even a lie; but it didn't say much about Takeo himself either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shounen-ai rpg
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulmates :: RPG :: The mountains-
Jump to: