Soulmates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulmates

There will be some major changes, so stay tuned

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shounen-ai rpg

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:01 am

Takeo sat in the living room of their mansion and played his guitar. He would have done that in his room, but his parents were still at work today, so he was supposed to babysit his three younger siblings. The room was illuminated by a lot of candles, which made a really warm, soft light. The boy couldn’t care less about the lightning.
“Why are mom and dad so mad at you? Have you done anything?” His little brother asked. Takeo didn’t answer. Not until the little boy bothered him enough. “Ask mom and dad then.” He said. “That’s not fair.” He ranted, but Takeo showed no mercy on him.
The orange-haired boy sighed annoyed. ‘Why do I always have to babysit them? I’m not good enough as their son, but good enough as a baby-sitter. Maybe they had more time taking care of these little brats if they weren’t so busy being ashamed of me.’ He thought.
But then he suddenly smiled. ´It’s not like I would have expected anything else from them, besides if they’re already ashamed of me, it will be easier to shock them. Hey, I’m the black sheep of the family, at least I can do whatever I want, it could hardly get much worse.´
Back to top Go down
https://soulmates.rpg-board.net
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:16 am

Haruki, a rather tall boy, dressed in black clothes and a ribbon in his white hair walked into the room with a charming smile
on his face. 'Good day, How are you doing?' He asked.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:20 pm

“I’m fine!” Said the little boy before Takeo could answer. “I’m alright as well.” He answered. Takeo had always had a crush on Haruki, even before he admitted to himself to be bisexual. ‘That doesn’t mean anything.’ He used to think, but now he knew it DID mean something. Though his parents and his best friend knew that he was bi, he hadn’t gotten around telling Haruki yet. Especially because he was in love with him. “Do we have some cake left?” His little brother Samui asked. “Also, do you know if there is some Tea left? However I’d rather ask you for your company.” Takeo said. ‘Oh man, now I’m starting to talk just like those pricks.’ He thought. Then the orange haired boy grinned:”Just don’t leave me alone with them. These little brats can be so annoying.” Even though he sometimes called his siblings annoying little brats, he always said it as a joke when they were around. Though Takeo thought that they were annoying, he had to admit that he did love him. After all they weren’t ashamed of him. “Hey!” Samui protested, but Takeo just smiled.
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:48 pm

'Hmn? Sweets..I don't know if you have any cake left, but you might have sweets, yesterday I didn't spend much time in the kitchen.' Haruki stated and smiled at Samui. 'Companying you would be a pleasure, you hit the guitar notes perfectly. It's very nice to listen.' He stated and smiled at Takeo, like he was insisting on Takeo playing the guitar for him. 'But wouldn't you want some tea first?' He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:10 pm

“Yes, that would be nice.” He replied. Takeo smiled and finished the song he was playing. He started playing a calm song. Besides classic music he liked almost every genre of music. The only reason he didn’t like classic, because he was often forced to play it when he first started learning guitar. They also tried to teach him to play the piano, but Takeo soon refused. Though he didn’t dislike the instrument itself, he just wasn’t interested in playing the piano himself. ‘Maybe I should finally tell him.’ Takeo thought. He waited for Haruki to come back with the tea and said:”If you want me to play any song for you, just tell me. If I can play it, I will.” ‘Please don’t make me play classic music.’
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:54 am

Haruki put the tea carefully on a small table next to Takeo. 'Hmn, well, I don't know that many songs, but it would be great if you could play something jolly. Doesn't have to be anything widely known, just something jolly.' He stated and softly smiled at Takeo. 'Maybe your brother knows of a song title that includes a song quiet jolly.'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:06 am

Takeo poured himself some tea and took a sip before he thought about what song to play. ‘I do know some happy songs, but which one would Haruki like best?’ He wondered. Samui smiled happily. “Play Siento world by Soul train!” He said. ‘I hate that song.’ He thought. ‘I wonder if Haruki had exactly that in mind when he asked Samui. Making me play anything I don’t like. No I’m just getting paranoid.’ He sighed and started to play the song. It was quite a happy song, but he just didn’t like it. He couldn’t really explain why, but he just couldn’t get himself to like the song.
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:37 am

Haruki slowly moved his head left and right while listening to Takeo play. When Takeo finished playing the song Haruki clapped his hands 'That was very nice, like all the other songs you play.'. Haruki then looked at Samui and said 'Nice choice, but have you not heard it quiet often?' keeping a soft smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:08 am

He smiled. “N-no!” Samui replied, obviously lying. The little boy blushed. Takeo seemed to get a little lost in thought, wondering what song he should play next. “How about RIP Emily by Silver clouds? I haven’t played that one in quite a while.” He thought out loud. “But I don’t like it, it’s creepy!” His little brother protested. “That’s not my problem. If you hate it so much, why don’t you just go and play with Sayuri or Benji?” The orange haired boy replied.
He started playing the song. It was a calm but also a rather melancholic song. It wasn’t like Takeo to play such a song very often, but today he was just in the mood for playing it. However today he seemed to be getting melancholic himself while playing the song. That was one of the reasons he didn’t play this song very often. Usually not whenever someone was around, but today he didn’t care. It reminded Takeo of his best friend. Though his name wasn’t Emily, he was hopefully resting in peace. Kiano had died only a year ago. Because of him he was abled to admit to himself that he was bi, he was the first boy he had ever had a crush on. Kiano had even been the first boy he kissed, but only because he wanted to rebel against his parents who still didn’t accept his sexuality.
After the song was finished, he got lost in thoughts once again for a moment. Suddenly the boy said in a rather serious voice. “Samui, please go to your room, or play with your siblings, just for a few minutes.” “Why do I have to go!?” “Because I’m your older brother and I say so.” Another unusual thing. Takeo hardly ever used the “because I say so” argument, since he hated it so much himself.
After ranting for a moment, he left the room. As soon as he had closed the door behind himself, the orange-haired boy said:”I owe him an apology later.” He sighed. “I guess there’s no turning back now. There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you for a long time now. Wow, I’m really making this awkward. Sorry. This is just something I need to get of off my chest.” He apologized. “Now how should I put this. . .” the boy mumbled, to continue his monolog. “This song reminds me of Kiano. However that’s not the point. You probably know that my parents are ashamed of me, don’t you? Well, I’ve never told you why. It’s because . . . I’m bi. I first realized it because of him. He didn’t judge me for it, so I was able to admit it towards myself. They think it’s unnatural and disgusting, that I’m a disgrace to the family. I used to have a crush on him too. Later on we even kissed just to freak them out, to rub it in their face that I wasn’t the way they wanted me to be. I shouldn’t have played this damn song, no matter how tempting it was. Sorry if I crept you out.” He also wanted to tell him how he felt for Haruki right now, but he just couldn’t. Instead he just looked at the table in front of him.
‘I’ll tell him some other time, not now.’ He thought. The usually lively and happy boy looked quite sad though his face brightened up just a bit after he got that off his chest. “Once again I’m sorry if I’ve creped you out. You don’t hate me now, do you?”
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:27 pm

Haruki paused, he didn't know how to react to his master's words. He was not creeped out though. He walked towards Takeo and patted his head twice. 'It's okay with me, I'm not creeped out, I won't treat you any differently. And I am not saying this because this is my job.' Then his smile became a little warmer.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Takeo felt like he had butterflies flying around in his belly, but also if someone had punched him in the stomach at the same time. “I’m glad to hear that. At least someone who isn’t ashamed of me for what I am. Thank you Haruki.” He answered. The boy sighed. “Well, being gloomy won’t bring him back; neither will it make them change their mind.” Takeo forced a smile onto his lips. This wasn’t the time to be gloomy, it wouldn’t really change anything. But a smile would neither change much, especially if it was forced.
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:55 pm

'It's alright, don't be afraid to cry in my sight. I would never make fun of you, Do you want something to eat?' Haruki asked and smiled warmly, trying to make Takeo feel better.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Suddenly Takeo hugged him. He just hugged Haruki without even thinking about whether he wanted to be hugged or not. He let him go after a moment and haste fully wiped a single tear away. Then he answered:”No thanks, I’m not hungry right now.” The boy smiled once again, but this time it wasn’t forced. “I’ll just quickly apologize to Samui.” He said.
Takeo returned after a few minutes. “Wow, he sure is mad.” He grinned and started playing the next song. “This one is called Sunflowers ever after. I know, the title is cheesy, but I like the song.” He said, while playing some more. “Thanks again for cheering me up.”
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:31 pm

'It's the least I can do, your music warms me often.' Haruki said and smiled softly at Takeo. 'I have to go soon though, I have to..' Haruki paused and suddenly looked sad, but his expression changed fast and his soft smile returned. 'There are not enough ingredients to make a tasty cake, and I thought I should buy some.'. It was not fully clear, but something seemed off, but Haruki was stubborn at times, there was no way he'd tell anyone what he was really up to, thought it was not entirely a lie that he wanted to buy ingredients.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:40 pm

“It’s good to know that you like it.” The orange-haired boy replied with a smile. He stopped playing and looked at Haruki. Takeo knew something was wrong, but he had witnessed before how stubborn he could be. Though he didn’t pretend to not be curious; he didn’t say anything but:”Okay. Take care, Haruki. I guess I’ll see you later.” The boy started playing again. His mind drifted off. He wondered whether his parents would come home in time, whether he should visit Kiano’s grave and about many other things.
After a few minutes his mind somehow found the way back to reality. ‘I wonder what Haruki is up to. Whatever it is, I will probably find out soon enough. I don’t have to know everything. I just hope he’s careful.’ Takeo thought.
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Haruki went outside to buy ingredients, however, when he left he took a bag with him. It took quiet a while for him to return. When he returned he went straight to the kitchen, putting the ingredients he bought in they're rightful places. He sighed as he walked out of the kitchen. He walked towards Takeo, and waved to him. 'Takeo, I am back, I don't have to prepare anything right now, so would you like to spend some time with me?' he asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Takeo waved back and smiled: “Gladly. I want to play one more song for you, and then I’ll stop because my fingers are starting to hurt a bit.” He started playing and explained: “It’s by me and it’s called life’s on fire.” It was more of a rock song than the previous songs he had played. Also it was the first song Takeo had ever written, he only played it though; he didn’t sing it. The boy didn’t think he was any good at singing, though he wasn’t all that bad either.
Then he put the guitar away. “It was my first song, so it’s probably not very good.” He said.
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:28 pm

Haruki clapped and smiled, however he didn't look like he was impressed. 'It was very nice music, however I felt like something was missing. Forgive me, but I feel I must be honest.' Haruki walked closer to Takeo and put his hand on Takeo's back. 'Maybe you should write lyrics and get someone to sing it for you?' He questioned, Then he patted Takeo's back. 'Or you should sing it yourself? I would love to hear your voice mixed with that melody.' his voice was soothing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:40 pm

‚Oh, I didn‘t think he would notice.‘ Takeo looked at him in suprise and replied:“I DO have the lyrics already.“ The boy blushed. „I-Im no good at singing, really. You wouldn‘t like to hear me sing.“ He answered hastefully. „Should I get you the lyrics? That way you could at least read them. That is . . . if you want to.“
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Haruki chuckled and said 'Of course, and maybe if it would make you feel better we could sing it together, I'm not very proud of my singing though, so you would have to excuse me.'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:21 pm

„I‘m sure you will do just fine.“ Takeo smiled and got up. He quickly went to his room and looked for the paper. He didn‘t think about that he made quite a mess on the desk. ‚I‘ll just tidy up later.‘ He thought,, while he quickly went back to the living room. „Here it is!“ The orange-haired boy smiled. His handwriting was small and a bit messy, but nontheless it wasn‘t hard to read it. Once more he glanced at it. ‚I hope he likes it. What if he doesn‘t like it? What if he‘ll poke fun at me? Of all people Haruki mocking me for it, would bother me.‘
Then Takeo handed the paper over to Haruki.

Life‘s on fire,
Flames on the street.
The skies are burning,
Life‘s extreme.
Run for it, run
It‘s gonna burn to the ground

Chorus:
Standing at the edge
Getting the heat up
The temperatur is rising
Guess, I‘m a pyromaniac.
I‘ll blow this f**king city up
Because my life‘s on fire
Flames burning higher
Yes my life‘s on fire
And it‘s going down

Life‘s on fire
You‘ll feel it burn
Don‘t deny the heat
Just look around and
Run for it, run
Run while you still can, get out

Chorus again

Life‘s on fire
Play with the flames
Burning desire
Escaping from hell
So run for it, run
Or come and play again

Bridge
Life is burning, yeah it burns like hell. You wanna know why I play with fire? Well, just to keep the heat. Keep the heat and you‘re alive, feel it burn and you‘ll see. So I‘ll watch the flames get higher, until i suffocate from the smoke.

Chorus again

Life‘s on fire
Yeah
Damn straight it is
Life‘s on fire
Don‘t let the flames die out.
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:38 am

Haruki quickly read the paper, after all, he read every night. 'Wow Takeo.. Somehow it feels unreal that you wrote this, but I don't mean that in a bad way, this is glorious! I don't know if I want to sing this anymore, I'll ruin it completely..' Haruki paused and looked at Takeo. 'But, I would really like to sing it with you.' he said, with a very very faint blush on his cheeks, his smile as charming as ever. 'Let's give it a try shall we?'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:50 am

The boy looked at Haruki in astonishment. ‚He likes it, he really likes it!‘ Takeo thought happily. For some reason this made him feel like he had butterflies in his tummy . . . again. ‚H-he‘s blushing. Wow.‘ „No, no! I‘m sure you‘ll sing just fine. I don‘t think I‘m a very good singer either. Kiano used to mock me a bit when it came to singing.“ He admitted. But on the other hand Kiano might have just mocked him a little . . . well for the sake of teasing him. After all it was more like a little bit of harmless teasing than really saying he couldn‘t sing. He hadn‘t really asked anyone for their opinion for ages – besides Kiano-. „Yes, sure. On three. One . . . two . . . three.“ Takeo started singing as good as he could. He wasn‘t a pro but he wasn‘t bad either. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:54 am

Haruki happily sang with Takeo, even though he missed some parts, and sang the wrong words, he continued. When Takeo hit the last notes Haruki couldn't help but laugh a little, but not in a mean way, he was kind of laughing at himself for actually singing. 'Wow, I'm bad at this, My voice isn't made for song like this, or singing at all.' he said, mocking himself. 'You on the other hand, weren't that bad.'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:59 am

Since Haruki seemed to enjoy himself, Takeo did too. He blatantly ignored the wrong or missing words and kept on singing his song. When he began to laugh, he looked at him in suprise, but then he laughed a little too. „No, really. It was okay. After all you‘ve only read the lyrics once and I wrote it, so of course I know them already. If you were to write a song and would me let the lyrics once, I wouldn‘t be much better either.“
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shounen-ai rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg Empty

Back to top Go down

Shounen-ai rpg
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulmates :: RPG :: The mountains-
Jump to: