Soulmates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulmates

There will be some major changes, so stay tuned

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Horror One-shots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Horror One-shots Empty
PostSubject: Horror One-shots   Horror One-shots EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:48 am

The following texts are horror one-shots. They have only one chapter, also they are veru short. Both of them describe a few moments only instead of beeing a plot-filled adventure that goes on for days.

Warning!
The following texts may involve violence and individuals with a very twisted, unrealistic few of the world. If you experience nightmares, traumatic shocks and/or death I will not take the resposibility for it. XD

Enjoy.

Happines

Mom, dad, I finally found happines. As the surface faded and the water filled every bit of lung with wet, cold violence, the panic killed off every thought. And while the unbearable pain vanished, i finally found happines.

end
Back to top Go down
https://soulmates.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin

Horror One-shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horror One-shots   Horror One-shots EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:34 am

Eyes

Aren't eyes smiply marvelous and wonderful things? They are windows, mirrors even books. They may not grand all of us the ability to see, but they let others see. They let them see right into the complex, frail parts of our souls.
I looked into his eyes, their delightful, warm, dark colour. To an ordinary mind their brownish green shade was dull only because it lacked a clear, vivid colour, but to me they were perfect in every way.
My observing gaze wandered from his eyes to his lips. The slim, crimson-coloured line had begun to dry. No sound came from his slightly open mouth, exept his flat, hasty breath. But his mouth didn't need to talk, because his eyes were my mirror, my window, even my diary. Though they could tell a million words, there was only one. "Why?"
A smile sneaked onto my lips. "Because I freed your poor soul. I let you try the sweet taste of salvation." I answered in words. And one last time his eyes spoke to me, telling me he wouldn't hear me anymore.
Even after the life itself had dissapeared, theu remained just as wonderful. Only the way of beauty changed. It changed and transformed into a whole new kind of beauty, perhaps the most wholesome beauty my eyes have ever witnessed.

end
Back to top Go down
https://soulmates.rpg-board.net

Horror One-shots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulmates :: Off topic :: Spam-
Jump to: